What is the biggest obstacle for healthy hair growth?
“Everyday, the world throws a bunch of aggressors our way, such as stress, hormonal imbalance, bad nutrition, or overstyling,” says Prose’s in-house Research and Development team. These aggressors can disrupt the natural hair growth cycle, in a number of ways, they add. Those include:
- Shortening the growth (anagen) phase
- Increasing time spent in the rest (telogen) phase, while also inducing faster hair shedding
- Extending the latency phase (the time spent waiting before a new hair enters anagen phase and sprouts up)
The essential nutrients in Root Source™ help to counter the side effects of daily aggressors. They have been clinically proven to increase the amount of time that hair spends in the anagen/growth phase, reducing the volume of hairs shed each day, and then expediting the growth of new hairs following that natural shedding. The new hairs grow in equally as strong, with continued supplementation efforts*.
How to make your hair grow faster, and stronger, with Root Source™
The two most important things to look for in any hair supplement are 1) Qualified ingredients, with clear explanation of benefits, and 2) Clinically-tested and -proven results.
Root Source™ passes both tests. It’s a 2-step system that utilizes one daily softgel for hair growth, and one daily capsule for hair and scalp health*. Here are the key ingredients in those supplements, and their benefits: passes both tests. It’s a 2-step system that utilizes one daily softgel for hair growth, and one daily capsule for hair and scalp health*. Here are the key ingredients in those supplements, and their benefits:
Daily softgel for hair growth:
- Millet: “Millet has been clinically proven to reduce hair shedding and anchor the root tightly in the scalp,” explains Prose’s in-house Research and Development team. “This high performance is also supported by ex-vivo tests demonstrating that Millet extract significantly improves cell proliferation in hair bulbs by 140%, but also increases collagen thickness in the hair follicle.”*
- Wheat oil: Contains moisturizing and conditioning properties for hair and scalp, which then help promote hair strength and prevents hair fall*
- Coriander oil: Has soothing properties that helps manage scalp sensitivity*
Daily capsule for hair and scalp health*:
- Saffron: An antioxidant that is known to minimize stress’ impact on hair shedding
- Biotin: An essential vitamin with hair strengthening properties (thus reducing loss)
- Acerola: Rich in VItamin C, and known to boost collagen synthesis, while fighting oxidative stress
- Zinc: Known to have soothing properties, to calm scalp and minimize flakes
- Turmeric: Antioxidant-rich, with soothing properties to prevent itchiness
- Grape seeds: Rich in antioxidants, to promote hair vitality and shine
- Horsetail: Dense with silica, to stimulate circulation and nutrient delivery to each follicle.
- Sesame seed: “Has high content of proteins and methionine, the only essential sulfur amino acid that cannot be synthesized by the human body, and a key component of keratin, which keeps hair in good condition and promotes hair strength,” says Prose R&D.
ONLY GOOD HAIR DAYS—
What goes into your Prose is just as good as what you get out of it.
Proven results with Root Source™
The efficacy of millet seed extract has been clinically tested on 60 healthy women, aged 25-50, each participant having experienced excessive hair loss*.
“These women were recruited and randomly assigned into two groups: one group receiving the Millet extract and the other group the placebo for 12 weeks. The study showed that, after 12 weeks, 91% saw reduced hair loss and 75% saw improved hair brightness and softness.”*
Following that, an in-house use test with the Root Source™ 2-capsule system (non clinical) was conducted. The Prose R&D team notes the results as follows: “After 1 month of use, consumers noticed nails growing faster and stronger. Then after 2 months, hair looked shinier and smoother, and the scalp felt relieved. After 3 months, we saw great improvement, especially on hair that starts to grow again, along with tiny baby hairs.”*
This 3-month timeline is accurate for seeing initial hair-growth results, since that’s a healthy window of time for hair to spend in the latency phase (post shedding, before initial growth)*.
More about Root Source™
Root Source™ is best paired with Prose’s line of customized hair care and styling products, for a holistic, root-to-tip approach to hair and scalp wellness. It is vegan and cruelty free. It is made through clean, transparent production methods. Root Source™ is tasteless and odorless, and is free of gluten, drugs, GMOs, soy, and nuts. Both pills should be taken together, with food, and preferably in the morning. Root Source™ costs $52/month before subscription discount is applied.
ONLY GOOD HAIR DAYS—
Think of us as your partner in haircare. Start with our innovative consultation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.